The PTC is delighted to thank the following publishing professionals, who have agreed to serve on the PTC Advisory Panel. The panel was inaugurated at the end of April 2016 and the members are drawn from all sectors and a variety of roles. The purpose of the panel is to ensure that the PTC is truly in touch with the needs of the publishing industry.
Membership is voluntary and unpaid; each member has agreed to contribute across five areas:
- to scan professional horizons and report to the PTC about matters important to the industry that the PTC should take on board
- to advise on areas of publishing skills that are not covered in existing training courses
- to comment on new course proposals
- to comment on existing courses and advise on areas of improvement
- to recommend colleagues or contacts as tutors or guest speakers for courses at the PTC.
MD Maths-No problem
Editorial Director Faber
Trainer and Course developer for PTC and Lecturer in Publishing Studies at City University
Learning and Development Manager at Penguin Random House UK
Strategic Development Director, The History Press
Astrid de Ridder
Head of Global Custom Publishing
Macmillan Education, Springer Nature
Founder, Business Inclusivity.
Senior Associate, Maverick Publishing Specialists.
Primary Publisher Director of Collins Learning, HarperCollins Publishers
Group Sales Director Hodder and Stoughton, Headline, Quercus, Hachette Children’s
Publishing Director Orion Fiction
Sales, Marketing and Publicity Director - Profile Books
Director, Information Policy and Services, The National Archives
Publisher, SAGE Publishing
Publishing Operations Director, CUP
Head of Marketing, GL Assessment
Conference Manager, The London Book Fair
Editorial Director, SAGE Publishing