Short courses (24)
We offer a range of classroom-based short courses, covering the whole range of publishing skills. They are between one and four days long and most take place in Central London. Most of these courses can also be tailored to your needs and run as in-company events.
Five reasons to choose Basic Proofreading
- Learn to proofread in the way that clients want it done, on screen or on paper
- Cover the requirements of the wider business world as well as publishing
- Have the support of a personal tutor at every stage of assessment
- Learn and practise with 36 self-check exercises and five tutor-assessed assignments
- Benefit from the most widely recognised industry qualification