Five reasons to choose Basic Proofreading
- Learn to proofread in the way that clients want it done, on screen or on paper
- Cover the requirements of the wider business world as well as publishing
- Have the support of a personal tutor at every stage of assessment
- Learn and practise with 36 self-check exercises
- Benefit from the most widely recognised industry qualification
- Part one of the copy-editing programme
- Covers the fundamental copy-editing skills.
- Practise under the guidance of experienced editors.
- Learn up-to-date on screen editing methods.
- Part two of the copy-editing programme
- Covers more complex copy-editing skills.
- Practice under the guidance of experienced editors.
- Work on-screen or on paper.
A comprehensive online grammar course that you can work through at your own pace.
- This course will help you to set up an editorial freelancing business.
- Your tutor will give you individual feedback on your business plan.
Creative Copywriting will give you all the tools you need to have a successful career in copywriting. Through a combination of expert guidance, varied practical activities and tutor-marked assignments, this course will show you how to connect with potential customers, overcome any doubts they might have and ultimately win them over.