Profile Terms and Conditions
By registering on our site you agree to adhere to our site rules:
- You may not create multiple accounts or pass yourself off as someone else.
- While we will endeavour to keep our website up and running 24/7, we cannot guarantee this and we will not be liable if the website is down for any reason.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we feel is not acceptable, in any part of the site, and to ban users that do not abide by the rules. This is entirely at our discretion.
- The Publishing Training Centre Group will not be liable for any losses or damage incurred due to your use of this site.
- Please keep your password and login information safe and don't share this with anyone.
- You can request that your password or username be reset if you have forgotten it, by clicking 'Forgot Login'.
- If you register for a course online, or purchase one of our Self-Study programmes, your information will be recorded in our online database in order to administer the courses.
If you have successfully completed a Self-Study Tutor-Guided course with The Publishing Training Centre Group, you will be able to add your information to the Freelance Finder. This allows potential clients, who are searching for freelance suppliers, to contact you.
- The information in this section is entirely in your control.
- You are responsible for all the information held in this directory and need to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date.
- Remember that the information in this area is in the public domain and will be visible to anyone visiting the site.
- You can change and update the information at any time by logging in to the site, then clicking on the Profile link at the top of the page. Click on the Freelance Finder tab and change the information, or remove any information you do not wish to display.
- You can also deactivate your entry completely by clicking on the tick-box next to 'List in Directory'. If you do this your information will no longer be searchable in the directory.
You can leave comments about our courses or articles in various places around the site.
- Please be respectful and do not use profanity, or make any comments that can be interpreted as being racist, sexist, or in any way defamatory.
- Your image will be resized if needed to a maximum dimension of 200 pixels width x 300 height automatically, but your image file should not exceed 5000 KB.
- Images should not be vulgar or sexual.
- Do not use an image that you do not have the right to use.
- Do not use an image of a person's face, except your own, unless you have their permission to do so.
- Do not use an image of a child under any circumstances.