London - 26 February 2020 - Delivered by Bev Legge
A well crafted blog can help to promote your company or organisation and its products or services. It can also enable you to raise your personal profile and advance your career.
You’ll learn how to:
Our tutor breaks down the art of blogging into its key components. Among other things he shows you how to:
- plan and launch your blog
- write content that people will be keen to read
- maintain reader interest over an extended period
- avoid classic blogging mistakes
- find the right words to express your ideas.
Who is this suitable for?
- an author seeking to publicise their new book
- a publishing company hoping to attract new readers to a series or an imprint
- any company, organisation or individual looking to raise their profile online
- anyone who is running an event which needs to be promoted
- anyone championing a cause that deserves greater media attention
- anyone who gets asked to write guest blogs or take over an existing blog.
Venue: London Bridge area.
To register your interest or book a place, please email email@example.com.