Take charge of planning the creation, delivery and governance of your website content so that it can deliver real value for your organisation and meaningful experiences for your website visitors. Now fully revised and condensed to a half-day online course, Content Strategy for the Web provides the foundation on which you can develop your content strategy and integrate it effectively within your organisation.
Who is it for?
Anyone who produces or manages online content including:
- web managers
- PR and media professionals
What will you achieve?
On completing this course you will be able to:prioritise and plan content to fulfil your organisation’s goals
- use and reuse content efficiently
- delegate content creation and maintenance with confidence
- prevent your website from becoming chaotic and confusing
- develop tools to help you assess, create, publish and direct content.
What is content strategy?
- Organisation goals and user needs
- Content inventories and audits
- Meta-data, search and findability
Content creation and publishing
- The content plan and writing content
Caring for your content
- The content lifecycle
- Half-day virtual course
- 9am to 12.30pm (BST)
- Two x 1.5-hour sessions plus break
A number of discounts are available
What you will need
To join the course, you will need access to a computer, tablet or laptop with a camera and microphone. You will need to activate a free Zoom account to join the course. This takes two minutes and does not require any payment. It is purely for administrative purposes.