This practical one-day course focuses on the skills needed to effectively manage and work with publishing partners and packagers, helping you and your team become better prepared for outsourcing.
Who will benefit from this course?
The course is suitable for all publishing segments.
Learn how to…
- Make decisions about what to outsource
- Understand supplier capabilities and who to select for a specific project
- Set budgets and negotiate rates
- Brief suppliers clearly and communicate to stakeholders effectively throughout the project life-cycle
- Ensure all parties are clear on goals
- Project manage using efficient and effective collaboration techniques
- Track performance and guarantee quality outcomes
- Manage the challenges and risks
- Appreciate cultural differences when working with remote teams
- 17 June 2019
- 07 October 2019