Presented by an experienced professional blogger, this one-day course guides you through the process of creating and maintaining a successful blog.
A well crafted blog can help to promote your company or organisation and its products or services. It can also enable you to raise your personal profile and advance your career.
Who will benefit from this course?
- an author seeking to publicise their new book
- a publishing company hoping to attract new readers to a series or an imprint
- any company, organisation or individual looking to raise their profile online
- anyone who is running an event which needs to be promoted
- anyone championing a cause that deserves greater media attention
- anyone who gets asked to write guest blogs or take over an existing blog.
Learn how to…
Our tutor breaks down the art of blogging into its key components. Among other things he shows you how to:
- write with greater confidence
- avoid classic blogging mistakes
- keep generating fresh ideas for your blog
- find the right words to express those ideas
- maintain reader interest with each new post.
- Planning and launching your blog
- Establishing your blogging persona
- Identifying your own unique tone of voice
- Finding topics that connect with your readers
- Making your sentences flow
- Developing your creative writing skills
- Speeding up the writing process
- Formatting your content for greater impact
- Growing your readership
- Dealing effectively with reader comments.
- 26 February 2020
- 24 June 2020