This one-day course is for anyone who has ever:
- dreaded having to write a business report
- fretted about how to structure it
- agonised over what to say or how to say it.
Besides removing the stress from report writing, we show you how to meet the needs of your audience and address their most likely questions.
Who will benefit from this course?
- people who work in local, regional or national government
- managers and their team members who work in the private sector
- anyone who has to feed information up to senior management on a regular basis
- companies and organisations based outside of the UK that use English as their main language.
Learn how to…
In doing this, our tutor draws on powerful techniques used by professional writers.
You will learn how to:
- lay the foundations for an effective report
- structure your reports for greater impact and readability
- create clear and concise text
- hold your reader’s attention throughout
- find the right words to express your ideas.
- 26 March 2020