- Word styles: formatting documents the easy way
- Demystifying templates
- Demystifying macros
- Find & Replace: turbo tips every editor should know
- Everyday time-savers: shorts cuts and Word tweaks
- Making Track Changes more user-friendly
e-Learning modules are optimised for desktop and laptop devices and not tablets and smartphones.
At the end of this module you will:
- copy-edit in Word in an effective and efficient way
How does the course work?
Editing in Word has six modules. Each module has self-test exercises, model answers, and quizzes for self-assessment. Completion of all secions of each module leads to your completion certificate being issued.
If you would like to register your interest in enrolling on this course please email us to be alerted once it is launched.
Two to three hours for each of the six modules
PTC e-Learning Modules are concentrated, online courses that focus on specialist topics relevant to an editor's working life. They are designed to build on a foundation of existing skills and experience.