- Finding your way around the menus
- Using the comment tools
- Customising comment tools and the tool bar
- Installing and using BSi marks
- Exporting and filtering comments
e-Learning modules are optimised for desktop and laptop devices and not tablets and smartphones.
At the end of this module you will:
- be confident when marking up PDFs using Adobe DC
- make use of comment tools in a fast and efficient way
- have ease of management of comments
How does the course work?
Adobe Tools for Editors has five units. Across the units there are exercises, model answers, and quizzes for self-assessment. Completion of the final exercise leads to your completion certificate being issued.
This e-Learning Module was developed with the support of the Unwin Charitable Trust.
Five to seven hours with eight months access to the module.
PTC e-Learning Modules are concentrated, online courses that focus on specialist topics relevant to an editor's working life. They are designed to build on a foundation of existing skills and experience.